Somewhat protected from the tourist routes, lies this idyllic piece of land, which offers a dreamy view over 50 hectares of well-kept hills and an endless sky.
- If you are looking for your own place of rest, a family oasis - without neighbours, without noise - or even if you have a good idea and want to invest in an agricultural or tourist project, this property offers the space and exclusivity to do so, as well as the possibility to fulfil a dream.
- Well situated in a triangle between the most beautiful beaches of the Western Algarve, in Aljezur, and the next bigger city, Lagos, you have the possibility to build a house of about 300 m2, according to your own taste.
- The house is situated on a small protected hill facing west with a magnificent view over the hills.
- It is also worth mentioning that there is already electricity on the property, and water is also available.
- A rare opportunity to invest and secure your own piece of land in an area of the Algarve that has not yet been intensively explored.
Wherever you look, you are surrounded by mountains and ocean, golden beaches and green valleys. The area of Aljezur with its beaches Arrifana, Amoreira and Monte Clerigo are the jewels in the Algarve. The region is an extensive and pleasant one, with a Mediterranean climate, marked by the smell of the sea at low tide and the scent of wild flowers. The old part of town consists of a tangled web of narrow streets, alleys and terraces with spectacular country views. But you can also easily lose yourself in the vastness of the coastal strip which is only a few minutes drive away. Algarve’s best seafood restaurants, tapas bars and exotic eateries are plentiful in the surroundings and offer fresh and delicious food with regional products. The coast is marked by high cliffs with nesting beaches and dunes, the interior is a succession of overgrown horizons. Between them is a wide strip of fertile fields and valleys, where it maintains the tradition of fresh vegetable gardens, sweet potatoes and peanuts. Traveling the coastal plateau of Aljezur is thus the opportunity to regain tranquility to rediscover the silence broken only by birdsong and the melody of the waves crashing on the rocks. This truly is the way to appreciate this spectacular landscape with the sea as horizon, green fields, rolling hills and the scents of nature and colorful wildflowers.